Author Topic: The Futanari Zoo will be down  (Read 876 times)

Offline Dewguy

• The Doodler known as Dewy
  • Sensei (Owner)
  • Sama
  • "Do you have someone to protect?"
    • My futanari yahoo group
The Futanari Zoo will be down
« on: July 04, 2020, 11:55:23 AM »
Due to lack of funds and time currently, with the corona virus out break I have been out of real work for a long time standing and doing small odd jobs, my current funds barely keep my normal expenses at bay and I have been giving a lot of thought and consideration, as looks current my update idea have been put way side for indeterminable amount of time and the website will also be down for an indeterminable amount of time also within the next week or two when the current extension runs out. I don't know currently what I am going to do or plan on doing being the only person currently able to do anything to the website which takes my little free time I lack, trying find work and many other time restraints. I thank everyone over the past decade of headaches, being computer less a few years, running the website from a phone all our downtimes and many more, the experience was great and fun. When we do return , I hope to return with all my update ideas and complete and totally new Futanari Zoo.. till then thankyou lurkers and all who have helped in the past. My dreams are not dead, thou they must rest for a while
(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)
 Follow your dreams with much practice and hard work and watch those dreams unfold little by little, always be proud of your progress along the way. Have a Smiley Day ^^

Offline Dewguy

• The Doodler known as Dewy
  • Sensei (Owner)
  • Sama
  • "Do you have someone to protect?"
    • My futanari yahoo group
Re: The Futanari Zoo will be down
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 08:39:48 PM »
Luckily we were giving an extension till August, thou still dont have time for finishing my work on updates at current to do full revamp thou still good news
(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)
 Follow your dreams with much practice and hard work and watch those dreams unfold little by little, always be proud of your progress along the way. Have a Smiley Day ^^